Imagine getting a call from your bestie. She’s sooo excited she’s talking gibberish and has to be pummeled just to get her to slow down.
She’s calling to tell you she’s made it! She finally did it!
She has you to thank for it.
I don’t know about you, but to me… That’s the best feeling in the WORLD!
Living intentionally takes practice, vision, and most of all, support. Even if it’s just to celebrate; you’ve got to start somewhere. That somewhere, is VISION and there’s no better way to dream big than being surrounded by your closest friends & family. Maybe there’s wine. Maybe there’s carbs! Who knows, what’s important is just being there and doing it!
Do you want to host your very own Intentional Living Workshop? Not the kind where you have to lug home a ginormous poster board that will never match your living room decor, but a modern day brainstorming party complete with action steps and a mission! Will there be magazines, markers and glue?? Ummm…. Hell YES!! Because who doesn’t love that? Just because we aren’t using big ass poster boards doesn’t mean you won’t have a tangible vision “board” to take home with you. 😉
Here’s how it works…
Have you ever attended one of those product parties at a friends house where they are selling jewelry or makeup? This works the same in a lot of ways but the differences make it a truly unique experience that your closest friends & family will be talking about for years to come.
All you have to do is pick a date and time that works best for you. It’s best to schedule your party at least 30 days out to give everyone time to make arrangements to come. They aren’t going to want to miss it.
- Once you’ve picked a date I’ll follow up with a call to discuss the details.
- I’ll handle reminders, and even give you some social media tools to share on your friends pages as an invite!
- A private Facebook group will be created for just you and your friends where we’ll pump up the excitement and coordinate details. You won’t have to manage a thing.
- After the party, the Facebook page will be a place where you’ll celebrate and give support while you crush your goals!
- As a BONUS.. each one of your guests will receive a FREE 60 minute coaching session to use when they feel stuck.
Not sure what day your friends can all get together, or just have questions… give me a call or text at 618-581-0143.
If booking a party isn’t in the cards right now and you just want to be around a group of fantastic women excited to create, join the Brave Tribe and get notified when they next workshop is scheduled! It’s going to be AWESOME!
What is a Vision Board?
A Vision Board is a powerful visual representation of what you want to create in your life. When you see your intended outcome clearly, you are more empowered to achieve it.
It is created using images, personal pictures and words, crafted together on a “board” which is used as a visual reminder to help you manifest your desires.
A Vision Board is a manifestation of all of the things you want to do, be and have in your life. It is by far one of the most powerful tools for creating a roadmap to your success. I mean, if Oprah and Katy Perry swear by them… they must work!
Not sure you want a big ‘ol board hanging around the house. Don’t worry we’ve got you covered! There’s a new modern way to put together a vision board and in some ways it’s more powerful because it’s small enough to fit into your purse or planner!
What will a workshop do for you?
- Get clarity on what you REALLY want
- Define your intentions and desires
- Focus energy on achieving your goals
- Attract opportunities to you
- Discover tools to help you focus on the important things in your life and business
- Get more accomplished in less time
- Be empowered with inspiration, encouragement, fun and the tools you need to create an extraordinary vision for the life you desire.
Who should attend this workshop?
Anyone who is….
- A rising entrepreneur
- Struggling with doing too many things
- Not happy in your job or career progress
- Feeling suck, stagnant, or unmotivated
- Wants something more out of life but not sure where to start.
How much does it cost?
$30 per person, just to cover the materials. That’s it!